Ea Games - Sims / Inconsistent ratings
We purchased SIMS games SIMS and SIMS Unleashed, both rated G8+. To our horror, my 8 year old daughter found a gambling casino to set up in her house. This is totally unacceptable as it can only encourage this behavior as they grow older.
We are more sensitive to this because of existing family members who are gambling addicts.
My daughter noticed these SIMS games advertised in another retail store with different ratings - this time not G8+ but rated PG.
So are the rating for the exact same games? My wife purchased these games in good faith based on the G rating.
What do YOU propose to do about this as we are reluctant to allow our daughter to continue playing SIMS games.
Sincerely Andy Tascione
More Ea Games - Sims Complaints & Reviews
- EA Games - Real Racing 2 for Android 
- Pogo / Ea Games - Game freezers given free rein 
- Ea Games' The Sims 3 - Release date 
- Pogo / Ea Games - Scam 
- Ea Games / The Sims 3 Wii - Game in general 
- EA Games - pogo games
- EA Games - dead space was forgotten
- EA Games - fifa 19
- EA Games - sims 3/origin
- EA Games NHL 19 - missing content purchased through microsoft store