Dunkin Doughnuts / poor customer service/management
I chose to take my son to get a 'Smoothy' after school for getting some really good grades. This Dunking Doughnuts location is relatively new in the area and I had yet to visit it. So, this was my first and last time to this location.
After placing my order, I was told to drive to the window whereupon I waited for over five minutes. No one acknowledged us or took my money. Since my son was looking forward to this treat, I decided to go in instead of leave. I politely told the clerk that I ordered a 'Smoothy.' He told me she was making it. Seconds later, the MANAGER rudely put the 'Smoothy' down in the middle of the counter where I had to reach for it and then she disappeared again to the side where I can't see her. I asked the clerk to speak to the manager and the clerk told me that was her, so obviously it wouldn't have done any good to complain there.
There are too many people needing jobs and willing to do a quality job to have sorry workers as this one employed much less be a manager. What should have been a nice treat for my son and me turned into a frustrating experience because of her ineptness at how to service customers. Why she is the manager is a mystery that will most likely remain unsolved. Hopefully the correct consequence will be solved and carried out-for other customers' sakes.
I am an understanding person. Had this person been new, or young, I probably would have overlooked it, but the fact she is a manager leaves no excuse for this situation. Also, had she just simply handed me the Smoothy politely and thanked me at least, I would have overlooked it. We are all stressed out in today's world. Going to Dunkin Doughnuts should be a smile in our day. I sincerely hope no other customer has to endure this kind of bad service again from this location. I won't because I will not be going back.
Thank you for the opportunity to state this complaint. I hope it helps.
More Dunkin Doughnuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - horrible service and horrible food!
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - every time go with son get a coolatta the machine is off for cleaning.
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behavior
- Dunkin' Brands - highland ny dunkin donuts.. I was there with my family and there is no restroom