Dunkin' Donuts / up charge for extra caramel

1 Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:

I visited the Dunkin Donuts on Curry Hollow Road in Pleasant Hills yesterday. I ordered 4 iced coffees with extra caramel which is my usual order. I noticed that the price was higher than usual. I was told there was an 80 cent charge for the caramel. 10 cents per pump. Now i didn't say i wanted 8 more pumps per coffee and was never told there would now be an additional charge of $3.20 to my order. Poor customer service and this charge is way above which should be charged per drink.

Pe
Feb 18, 2017

Comments

• Co
      16th of Apr, 2018

I just came from a D and D in Salt Lake City, UT on 5600 W. I stopped by to order 3 Carmel Chocoholic donuts and was told there was an "up charge" of 20 cents per donut. I pointed out that the sign said they were $1.09 and was told that they didn't know what the sign said, but they were charging $1.29 for the new donuts now. I'm sorry, but if the sign still says they are 1.09 isn't that false advertising? I'm so mad that I would gladly pay a higher price...to someone else. I'm wondering now if I was charged more the first time I bought the donuts and no one had the common courtesy to tell me.