Dunkin Donuts - Penn Yan, NY / cashier splashed up and hit me with the coffee!
On 10/06/07 I went to Dunkin Donuts in Penn Yan NY. I went to the drive through window. I ordered 3 Cappachinos. As the cashier handed them to me through the window the hot cappachino's splashed up and hit me in the face and all over my arm. The cashier did not so much as offer an apology. I am unable to go to management and speak to them as they all barely speak english. The last time I tried ordering from there it took 15 minutes for them to figure out what I was ordering.
I will let my attorney handle this.
More Dunkin Donuts - Penn Yan, NY Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Dunkin Donuts - pretzel bites
- Dunkin Donuts - complains about the service in 220 broadway somerville massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands - my pay check from dunkin
- Dunkin’ Donuts - customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - racial profiling at a place where you’re supposed to enjoy a cup of joe?...