Dunkin' Donuts / price discrepancy
I just read a complaint about the dunkin' donuts in smithfield ri and I have had the same exact experience at the dd on rte 146. I order the flatbread combo for $3.99, and every single time they try to charge me $4.72! When I tell them a mistake, invariably they say "that's what the register calculates automatically." then I get charged $4.31, although once they charged me $4.39. If ri sales tax is 7%, shouldn't it be $4.27??? I've read several complaints about dd overcharging tax online - from nj to ri - and I wonder how many millions of dollars this company is making by gouging the consumer???
If you think about it, if they make $0.45 off of every flatbread combo they sell, and similar amounts off of other items, each location could be making hundreds of extra dollars a day, right?
More Dunkin' Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - Horrible service and horrible food!
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - every time go with son get a coolatta the machine is off for cleaning.
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behavior
- Dunkin' Brands - highland ny dunkin donuts.. I was there with my family and there is no restroom