Dunkin' Donuts' / against manager

The manager (danesh) of dunkin' donuts' located on 245-01, bellerose, ny 11426, hired some of the employees who come from his native land gujrat, india. During the shift, they always talking in their native language that really disturbing for the other employees and the guest. The manager also favor those gujrati employees, for example: he make scheduale 8 hour a day for one of them on the schedule sheet but she always leave after 5 hour of her shift. The manager never let those gujrati employees make the sandwich, they just stay on the registrar, they never do the side job because of that the other employees who are not from gujrat have to make the sandwich for all of the day, she or he has to do all of the side jobs. The manager and his gujrati employees talking in their language and laughing in front of the guest. The manager danesh tell his gujrati employee to talk to the other employees about their schedule. So, the employees who are not from gujrat, india, having a very hard time working with them.

Gi
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

17th of Apr, 2010

Hello I work for a dunkin donuts in Pittsfield NH.Where myself as well as some of my co-workers are picked on and yelled at on a daily basis.We cannot do anything right we"ve tried contacting the district manager explainig how people are treated but nothing ever happens.We work eight to ten hour days and never get a break.When we're schedueled to leave for the day she lays guilt trips on you.Shes always hanging on the customers and will share our personal business with others..Is there more that I can do??

• Aa
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I agree with your complain because we see that most of the manager of Dunkin' Donuts' hired the employees who from his own country or from his own region. As a result they gossip too much during the shift, which bother the guest.