Dunkin Donuts / eating while serving customers!

pc#332985Bondsville, MD, United States Review updated:
I was Ordering at dunkin donuts (pc#332985 Bondsville, Ma) and the worker serving me was eating an ice cream cone, and she had also not followed the order correctly. I had ordered a small milkey way hot chocolate with whipped cream and she had giving it to me with out the whipped cream so i gave it back and also i am not sure if i even got a milky way hot choclate because on my receipt it had said i order a small white hot chocolate and this was my first time ordering a milky way hot chocolate so i was not sure if it was because it was new and they had not upgraded there cash register. The main reason was because of her eating while serving food.

Comments

Ma
  1st of Mar, 2008
As far as dunkin donuts complaints go. Some are better than others. I always serve the customers with a good attitude but more often than not the customers are extremely rude and treat me like dirt. They are a bunch of fu**ing caffeine addicts that come in feeding thier addiction and scream at me if they don't get it perfect. I had a man throw his coffee over the counter because I made his coffee "too light" supposedly when he clearly told me that he wanted extra extra cream and I even repeated his order back to him. I get several customers a day like that. I work my 8 hour shifts with not a single break and still serve the customers while working in an understaffed very busy store. The customers at drive will yell hello in my ear the very second they come up at drive through. Even when there are only two people on that shift and we have a huge line at counter and another at drive through. Managment should be contacted more often than not it is not the fault of the employees. People just dont give a ### anymore. And I will not be treated like crap when I work my ### off to keep a roof over my head.
Ro
  9th of Mar, 2008
Because of the customer you have a job. dont get mad just because you didnt finish school. thats way your there who are you mad at I hope yourself.

Dunkin' Brands Logo Dunkin' Brands