Dunkin Donuts — poor quality product!
Well lets see since this Dunkin Donuts has opened I have visited quit a few times. Every single time i go first of all the people can not speak English. Hello this is America you came to our country. Second of all you spend so much time trying to speak with them you get so furious you don't even care to finish your order or come back for that matter. This Dunkin Donuts sucks and I mean seriously there donuts are never fresh they are almost stale when you bite into them and they never have the ones you want whats up with that? It's holiday time now almost halloween and they don't even carry the holiday donuts for my daughter. At first I thought maybe it was because they just opened and didn't have the hang of things so i made sure i gave it enough time before i stopped back and it still sucked. Now i am just completely turned off by all of them it makes me think i am going to waste more of my money because i don't just buy 1 donut i usually buy about 2 dozen and a box of munchkins so my daughter has her own. Ive wasted my money of 5 trips so far and my family has the same problem and so do my friends with this one. I believe they need to be shut down or someone else needs to come show them how things are done. One of these times i am going to visit and they are going to be surprised when i have the time to turn my car back around and throw there nasty food back in there face and tell them how i feel.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating! 
- Dunkin Donuts - stale/bad food