Dunkin' Brands / medium iced caramel latte

Jamaica, NY, United States Review updated:

I have recently made a trip to Dunkin Donuts at 146-17 Jamaica Ave, NY 11435 on Friday April 13. . I am a regular customer at this location, have been going there for the past 2 in a half to 3 years. Not really a coffee person but because the drinks at Dunkin Donuts has a variety, and very quick with making the drinks usually never have a problem. But at this location of Dunkin Donuts 146-17 Jamaica Ave, NY 11435 I purchased a medium Ice Caramel Latte with whip cream at 4:49 pm, which I purchased before heading to class. Everything was going well I had the drink with no problem it tasted fine to me until later that evening while I was in class around 6:30 pm. The moment I reached home I had to constantly go the bathroom nonstop. Not just once or twice I went about 7 to 8 times that evening and the days that followed. This continuation of my going to the bathroom continued into Sunday 4/15 to the point I had to go to the ER and receive IV because I was very dehydrated along with other medication as well as getting other test taking while being there for 8 hours. I was in a very uncomfortable state the entire weekend and very frustrated. I have never experienced something as this ever before going to the bathroom so many times in one day with this going on for the entire week from 4/13-4/19. It's very unfair and I am deeply displeased with this purchase I made from Dunkin Donuts.

Ol
Jun 05, 2018

Comments

•   Jun 05, 2018

Odd because I get iced coffee regularly. Today they had iced latte for two dollars. Tonight I’m visiting the bathroom frequently with the runs. I couldn’t figure out what I ate since it’s the same as yesterday.