Dubai First / customer service and bad attitude of your staff amila nishad

Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Dear Team,

I am very upset and disappointed the way your staff speak to me over the phone, very unprofessional and did not even think if I am in a middle of a meeting, conferences, always talking on the top and don't even care what is my answer, he just gives you threats and negative energy all the way! I will not tolerate this kind of customer service behavior...we are all working here and I am expecting everyone to act professionally, have manners, and respect. My issue is the delay in our salaries, its been 5 months now and as I mentioned I need a settlement to cope up with my fees and expenses. I am very willing to pay but my company hasn't released our salaries yet since they are waiting for a deposit from the investor. And now i manage to ask for cash to pay the minimum of my dubaifirst account, and this guy Amila let my nerves explode and gave me negative energy the way he approach me. Please i am expecting a good service, good manner, professionalism and RESPECT from you.

Ms
Sep 18, 2018

Comments

Oct 17, 2018

This is the same experience I have. I had tried to request for settlement plan but they keep on asking me to pay inconsistent minimum amount which makes me confused. I had sent all the documents but there was no confirmation from their end the status.