DU / options to pay off overdue and now outstanding amount

Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I have emailed numerous of times asking du collections for an option to help pay if debt i.e. Payment plan or settlement plan. They refuse to offer any kind of help only to say no you must pay full amount. Well hello if I could pay it all I would ...why not be that extra special telelcommunivmcations company who cares for the needs of customers and help find a solution. I see a front where they want to suck you in as a customer and than you be come another number in their system. There is no compassion or understanding to find ways to retrieve money other than threaten with legal action saying I will be paying fees. Wouldn't it make sense to find a payment option than waste money and time in the courts. Oh and by the way I will refuse to pay court fees because I have been asking for ways since February 2017 and no help.
I have been with du for 7 years and you have the worst collection agents ever.
I had one agent be rude and unhelpful as if he is in the right and he is in a higher power not to help. I am now with etisilat and I prefer it because they understand.
Either help me to pay it off or I will follow behind with you taking me to court over 2, 800aed . P.s I have emails asking many times for options

Oct 29, 2017

Comments

• He
      Jan 10, 2018

I have a victim also of a du personnel, even you complaint for many times there's no help from them it will disregard all your complaint. I never used the sim card that the personnel gave to me. he said that there is a promotion and he give me a free sim card, that time I am explaining that I don't have any work and I am still searching a job.so he get may passport copy and he gave the post paid sim. after 3 days I went to DU branch in city center to report the case because I don't want to used it and i want to cancel the agreement. I am shocked because they said I need to pay 1, 500 for the termination fee of the contract and I complaint about that personnel which I gave the number of that person but its useless there nothing they can do about my situation. I was totally disappointed very angry. where on earth they fool the people. now they file a legal notice to me and my bill was 2, 051 dhs which is I did not used even once. now I realized that it was a scam for the du company that is not acceptable. I read a lot of cases same with my problem but I wondered there is no any legal action from the government about this company.