Dri Trend Micro / unauthorized charge on my credit card
Got several emails informing me that my Trend Micro antivirus was getting ready to expire. Never authorized them to use my credit card to renew, as I have gone to another anti-virus software.
Got my credit card statement, and there it was. A charge of $49.11. I did NOT tell them to renew or make these charges to my credit card.
I want this to be re-imbursed ASAP.
More Dri Trend Micro Complaints & Reviews
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - doubled billed 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - unlawful charges for a product I did not order 
- DRI*Trend Software - incorrect billing 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - erroneous charge on my credit card 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - billed credit card without authorization 
- Trend Micro - trend micro ent security
- Trend Micro - double billing
- Trend Micro - the different pricing on email and the website.
- Trend Micro - antivirus program
- Trend Micro - maximum security