Domino's Pizzamissing items

D Nov 19, 2017 Review updated:

Store 1105 nw 22 Ave in Miami, Florida is where we order from 2 times a month. The past 4-5 orders have been missing the sauces that I pay extra for. Once we receive the order we realize they are missing and it takes any where from 1-3 hours to actually get the sauces delivered. Today 11/19 I decided to not only order online but I called the store as well and reminded them to check my order before it left the store. They assured me that the sauces would be included but they were not for the 5th time. This is a problem that continues to happen, when I call the manager doesn't even get the phone she passed her message along to me through her employees. I understand a mistake can happen but it happens 5 times consecutively then it's more than a mistake it's complete incompetence and lack of management. I want a return call from someone in corporate because at this point it's ridiculous.

• P
      Nov 20, 2017

You'll have to contact Domino's directly for assistance. This is a public consumer complaints board and they will most likely not see your complaint here.