Domino's Pizza

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by

incomplete orders

Last evening I ordered from one of your franchises. And while the food was delivered in a near record time (and was exceptionally good) my order was incomplete. I immediately called the store located on Broad St. in Providence RI. The employee was very courteous and stated that the rest of our missing items would be sent out once the next driver was available. As of this email, we are yet to receive the items we paid for. Now I understand mistakes are made, it happens. But after being told that the problem would be remedied, I now feel that I was just ignored. I am one customer, but it this era of social media, one customer can very quickly multiply. I can not fault the home office, but if there is any sort of oversight on your franchise branches I believe word from your mouth would serve to be much more effective in correcting this behavior. As a loyal customer, I would prefer not to switch brand loyalty. But I will not deal with that particular store again.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree