Domino's Pizza / driver complaint

Dominos Pizza
98th and Unser Blvd
Tonight at 7pm, I was driving south on Unser Blvd from Ouray to 98th Street. I noticed a white vehicle behind me that was very close to my vehicle (about 1 car lenght). I was driving the 45 mph speed limit in the left lane (I was turning left soon). I turned east on 98th Street to go to the Walgreens The car had a Dominos Pizza logo on top of the car. I followed the car to the take out location at that intersection and saw the white Mazda pull up to the curb in front of the Dominos and the driver went inside.
I went inside and asked for the manager. The guy at the register said, "I guess that's him, " pointing to a guy that was about 17 years old. The guy asked if he could help and I asked if he was the manager. He said, "Yeah, kinda." I told him that the white mazda sedan outside had been tailgating me and I didn't appreciate it. He said, "OK, I guess I'll say something to him."
I left and walked to my car. Before I could arrive at my car parked about 10 yards away, the driver came outside and confronted me in an aggressive and angry manner. He accused me of lying. I told him that I was a state police officer and have been in law enforcement for 27 years and that I knew tailgating when I saw it and that it is dangerous and I didn't appreciate it. Still in a confrontational stance and angry voice, he said I was a liar. I turned and walked away to prevent further confrontation.

D  24th of Jul, 2010 by
Dear Sir,

my name is sunny & i had placed n order with kamla nagar dominos . & they delivered it with in 45 minutes when their delivery boy has come he just
start abusing my guy & refused to give the free & ran away from here. after that i maked a call in your customer care they transfer my call to kamlanagar .
in kamla nagar i talk to mr. rajesh & he behave extremely very bad with me & said straight forward to not delivered the food & after that he called up me back & said u know who i m if i said in his way that is tu janta hai mai kaun hun . & as he say ki mai kaun hun so kindly make him clear who i am ?

you know i can take this matter in court also but i dont have no more time for this .

so kindly take the immediate action against him

Domino's Pizza Logo Domino's Pizza