Domino's Pizza / driver complaint
Tonight at 7pm, I was driving south on Unser Blvd from Ouray to 98th Street. I noticed a white vehicle behind me that was very close to my vehicle (about 1 car lenght). I was driving the 45 mph speed limit in the left lane (I was turning left soon). I turned east on 98th Street to go to the Walgreens The car had a Dominos Pizza logo on top of the car. I followed the car to the take out location at that intersection and saw the white Mazda pull up to the curb in front of the Dominos and the driver went inside.
I went inside and asked for the manager. The guy at the register said, "I guess that's him, " pointing to a guy that was about 17 years old. The guy asked if he could help and I asked if he was the manager. He said, "Yeah, kinda." I told him that the white mazda sedan outside had been tailgating me and I didn't appreciate it. He said, "OK, I guess I'll say something to him."
I left and walked to my car. Before I could arrive at my car parked about 10 yards away, the driver came outside and confronted me in an aggressive and angry manner. He accused me of lying. I told him that I was a state police officer and have been in law enforcement for 27 years and that I knew tailgating when I saw it and that it is dangerous and I didn't appreciate it. Still in a confrontational stance and angry voice, he said I was a liar. I turned and walked away to prevent further confrontation.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza Store 04792 Allentown PA - delivery and manager on duty 
- Domino's Pizza - driver and location 
- Domino's Pizza - the taste and size of the product have diminished
- Domino's Pizza - they won't deliver 
- Domino's Pizza - customer service