Dollar Tree / customer treatment by manager

1 Weston, CT, United States

My family and I shop in Dollar Tree often but that may change if something is not settled. This is the fourth time a situation such as this has occurred. My mother and two adult children were shopping at the Weston, WV store and the manager was standing at the head if an aisle waiting to get through with her arms full of merchandise. My mother stepped back and told her that she could go ahead since her arms were full. The manager refused to acknowledge her presence so she politely said it again but this time the manager barked at her to "go on!" Now, not only was this rude but it was uncalled for as well. This manager, Anita Droppleman, is a relative of my ex-husband and I believe she treats my family and I like this based on the fact that we are now divorced. I feel that she is very unprofessional and other patrons also made comments to us that a manager should behave that way to a customer. This is the culmination of several trips there with her acting inappropriately and I would like something done so we can continue to shop there and be treated like any other customers. Thank you.

Tr