Dollar Tree / customer service

8101 University City Blvd #1A, Charlotte, NC 28213, United States

Victim of racism.
June 17, 2017 I went to the Dollar Tree store to make a return of items I did not need. The manager told me that I could not get my money back or a store credit, that I had to exchange for another merchandise (which I did not need at that time) or to take the items back with me and return some other time store (which I find extremely ridiculous).
I picked up the new items and when I arrived where the manager was, she told me that I had to take a place on line at the registers up like any other person to make the exchange, which I refused because when I bought the initial items I was at the register line and it was unfair to spend more time and money in unnecessary products. When I tried to leave the store, she called the police, the first thing she told the person on the phone was “I have a female Hispanic, like all Hispanics for being minorities are thieves in addition to the derogatory comments that she made about my race in a rather low tone of voice, I guess not to have witnesses. She also banned me from that store. Her name is C. Christine and the store it’s located at 8101 University City Blvd Ste 1A Charlotte, NC [protected]. If Dollar Tree wants to avoid a claim for discrimination the company should transfer this person to a store where the demographic area is white like her or terminate her employment.

Ra