Dollar Rent A Car / reservations made that were not honored and overcharged
I booked a online reservation for an SUV with Dollar Rent a Car on March 14, 2016 for a business trip in Birmingham, AL. When I arrived at 9.30pm, I was told that they didn't have any available cars and offered me a small Chevy Spark.
I told the agent that I had a reservation and how come they don't have a car, she was clueless and offered me a chevy spark that they had for the day, with no options had to take as she mentioned that they had been overbooked.
We were 4 colleagues for the trip and had to squeeze into the small car with our luggage and our entire business trip was nightmare with this car.
I would be careful next time to book on Dollar or Thrifty rather will not go near to them any more.
Completely bad taste that we collegues had with the trip.
More Dollar Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Rent A Car - fraudulent unethical toll charges 
- Dollar Rent A Car - tricked into extra charges 
- Dollar Rent A Car - car rental extras 
- Dollar Rent A Car - ldw scam 
- Dollar Rent A Car - horrible customer treatment 
- Dollar Rent A Car - coupons promised after poor service but none received
- Dollar Rent A Car - overcharged 
- Dollar Rent A Car - unethical / business practices 
- Dollar Rent A Car - was charged $431.84 for car ins. I did not require 
- Dollar Rent A Car - agregious fees