Dollar General / the store here in quinton okla is never stocked.

Quinton Okla, United States Review updated:

I know for a fact there is certain items that have not been stocked in three months. Quinton Okla is a small town there is one dollar general here and that pretty much it. Therefore when you go into this store and they are out of items on a pretty steady basis it gets aggravating. This store is out of milk, bread, and most every day essentials on a regular basis. This store has had no clover valley pretzels in stock for weeks now I know for a fact because they are one of my favorite snacks also no Jolly Rancher hard candy in four months another one of my favorites.Not only is this store never stocked it looks like a tornado ran through the isle's. Its just a matter of time before someone gets injured in this store trying to move around all the clutter. The items they put outside just sits there in the rain also. And for the record I have never been employed by Dollar General. I am not a disgruntled employee. I am just a guy trying to get a damn Jolly Rancher!!!

• Updated by CRriggins, Oct 25, 2018

No update so far.

Cr
Oct 25, 2018

Comments

• Fe
      Oct 25, 2018

Bread and milk are vendor items employees do not stock them. The rest is probably because they are not stocked on the shelf. The system orders them as they sell so if not stocked the don't sell and cant get ordered. Your jolly ranchers are four months old sitting in the backroom!!!