Dollar General / service

1 Bishopville, SC, United States Review updated:

Why are these people so damn hateful in these stores. They are lazy and don't want you to even ask the price for anything. The stores in my area are a mess the isles are full of items covering the floor and no one cares to clean it up. I wish that I were a dm or rm for dollar general I would fire everyone of these lazy people if these stores did not get cleaned up. Its ridiculous! I went into several dg in my area today to buy some of the christmas clearance and only one store was willing to give my prices. Question (when will all christmas item (candy, baking christmas d├ęcor) be marked at 70% or more in the location in or near 29010? I would greatly appreciate a answer.
Cheryl

Ch
Jan 15, 2019

Comments

16th of Jan, 2019

With your attitude, you would never get hired as a DM or a RM. As far as you wishing those employees being fired, I hope you someday have to live without a paycheck or without a job not having any kind of income coming in, then you would know how it feels. You have no clue how DG operates.

• Ra
      16th of Jan, 2019

The DG Market in my small town is an absolute mess and I blame it on poor management. The manager always gives me the excuse because is company policy, the distribution center doesn't ever send enough or my favorite it's state law knowing that anyone can fact check state law. Just like this last occurrence, he said that the new state law (Oklahoma) only allows 21 liquor license to a store as an excuse as to why I had to wait 10m in line for a manager to sale another lady her six pack of beer. I have looked that up and found it was a bold face lie, so I have written a very lengthy email and pasted the state law in it. DG needs to reevaluate their management training and get managers that really care.

• Mz
      19th of Jan, 2019

mercy!!! wow these comments lol but to each his own...any way Christmas is already marked down to 70% and has been for over a week and if your store does not have the signs posted then they are behind...no one should ever be rude when helping customers...without customers DG wouldn't stay open...not all DG stores look bad or have rude employees...most stores don't get the proper hours to run the store to expectations as needed so therefore things get behind and its hard to catch up and of course its's not the customers fault it is poor DG management from way up top and they rather overlook/ignore then to fix anything... fill out the DG customer first survey on you receipt and rate your shopping experience...believe me they really do pay attention to the surveys and by all means call the corporate office and complain...they have a system in place to address these concerns...