Dollar General / phone wallet money stolen
I was in Rockaway, NJ Store today and someone I feel took my phone which was in a wallet type case. I looked all around were I was which was only 4 locations in the store and also in the trash and bathroom and nothing. Some of the employees helped me a little bit but it was not located. I asked the girl who was the manager in charge but she said they were to busy to look at the tapes. I am going to make a police report since I do think it was stolen.
The part I did not like is that she would not look at the camera what is the point of the cameras.
I had credits cards, money, my phone taken and it means a lot to me. What do I have to do to get the camera looked at.
I was there today Sunday between 2 and 3.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - Lousy customer serviceservice
- Dollar General - over charged for purchase 
- Dollar General - Dollar General manager and employees
- Dollar General 13404 - hours being shaved and not being paid because time was edited 
- Dollar General - discrimination & bad management