Dollar General Market / employees

United States Review updated:

I recently went to store #12012 and found the employees generally rude and disinterested in customer service in the past. Today's experience involved two female employees who were stocking shelves, or at least supposed to be. When I went down the aisle with the person accompanying me they whispered and as soon as we walked past the end of the aisle I heard one make a rude comment and the two start cackling. When I walked passed again I was greeted by the same behavior. I talked to a manager who seemed less than willing to even act as if his employees were in the wrong as the two walked past to go out and get carts. One of which smirked as they walked past. I informed the manager I would not be returning and that he needed to teach his employees how to behave in a work environment if he did not wish to lose more customers.

This is not the first time there has been issues at this store and I am positive it will not be the last.

Comments

• Av
      2nd of Mar, 2012
    Dollar General Market - I will not shop there again
    Dollar General Market

I am a non-smoker i tried to return a blouse i bought there. He refused said it smelled like cigarette smoke i will not shop there again!