[Resolved] Dollar General / management at store # 13994
The DG store # 13994 located on Hwy 115 in Deville LA is about 3 miles from my house is such a horrible shopping experience my family and I have chosen to start shopping at another DG store which is 6 to 8 miles away.
The management is very rude and not willing to help out her employees during peak shopping hours. Every time you go she is outside smoking. I have ask for her assistance with products and her response was short and sarcastic. In many occasions the items you are looking for are unavailable or they are still on pallets in the middle of the aisles.
My family and I would like to support this local business once again. Could you please look into this situation. Thank you.
Shop at another DG location
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee