Dollar General / employees, store appearance

1 Roanoke, VA, United States Review updated:

Today, I walked into your store on Brandon Ave in Roanoke, VA. I frequently come in here and the one on Brambleton Ave because they are close to my work and my home. The employees are so rude at both stores, it's unbelievable. Always complaining. You're always in THEIR way and they make it known that you are. There is a young girl over at Brambleton who will scream in your face at the register to welcome customers in the store as they walk in. I'm sorry, but when I'm standing there paying for my stuff, I'm not fond of having someone scream in my face to other customers. I, myself, am a business owner and would never treat my clients the way these employees treat their customers. That is how you lose business. Also, both stores are disorganized and dirty. They're never stocked. I've been waiting on orange Goody's at the Brambleton store for a month and they've yet to be put out. I had to go elsewhere. I've seen these stores when they were good...and I'm seeing them now and I have to say that if something doesn't change, we will be taking our business somewhere else and not coming back. I spend a lot of money in your stores because they are conveniently located, but this has just gotten to be too much.

Lk
Jan 10, 2019

Comments

10th of Jan, 2019

Lol. Your life must be hard.

• Su
      10th of Jan, 2019

Wow, they don’t kiss your butt when you shop. It’s horrible to us that you have to deal with this. I hope suicide isn’t in your future. There are other stores that sell cheap, expired goods.