Dollar General / dress code following rules

Bangor, United States Review updated:

I have work there before and the manager doesn't follow dress code as many others it was my first day and I was running register on my own and had a question the manager gave me attitude when I asked for help I don't need to be treated like this and why doesn't the store have an intercom system if you need help you have to go get it might as well just keep checking people out for a new store it needs a lot of help

Rd
Jan 27, 2015

Comments

• Re
      27th of Jan, 2015

What do you mean when you say the manager gave you attitude? That is just plain a really strange way of expressing something. Do you by any chance mean she/he acting/sounding like a manager? That is there job. Also most managers don't dress the way employees are expected to dress, after all they are the boss.

• Ru
      27th of Jan, 2015

Do your job and you won't have issues. Simple solution. Also making lies about your manager breaking dress code policy won't help you at all.

• Ru
      1st of Mar, 2015

Kitty unfortunately with your lack of education you are stuck with this type of job.

• El
      11th of Aug, 2015

Wow you people are all judging someone you dont know. How do you know that the managers dont have their own dress code and they broke it? You're accusing someone of lying when you weren't even there. And to tell someone that they lack education? Plenty of people with degrees are forced to work retail etc due to the economy. Also plenty of people without degrees are smarter than those that have completed school. You dont know what someone has gone through in their life so until you've been in their shoes, stop judging. It just makes you look ignorant.

• Am
      24th of Jan, 2016

In my opinion, all of you need to be educated in grammar. I am struggling to understand how the person who wrote the first comment on this page wrote an entire paragraph without the use of a period. I am about to go to work at Dollar General, and I only wanted to find out what clothes I should wear to work. Thank you all for the lack of information.