Dollar General / dollar general store in west frankfort, illinois
The Dollar General in West Frankfort, Illinois has half-stocked shelves every time I go in there. I needed Secret Clinical strength deodorant and went in there 3 times to try to buy it. 3 Times!!! In the 3rd try, I asked the 1 person I could find who worked there why they still don't have it. She said they didn't get it in the shipment and I could try again Tuesday. How many times must I try to buy 1 item before I can actually get it?! Dollar General used to be the place I could go and get everything I needed within reason. Something has changed and I don't like it. I try to go to other DG's but they aren't much better anymore. The DG in West Frankfort, Illinois needs some serious intervention. I heard a customer complaining about the lack of stock today while I was in there getting toilet paper (surprisingly they had a few packages on the shelf).
I would hazard a guess the DG in West Frankfort will not survive if you don't do something soon. Maybe the employees need to take less breaks.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee