Dollar General — coca cola product
I am a regular customer to Dollar General store at 8615 W Hillsborough Ave Tampa Fl 33615 ( Store # 07818 ). On today's weekly circular they advertise a sale price for Coca Cola 12 pack three for eight dollars or three for seven dollars with digital coupon. When I bought the product using my digital coupon I was charged $ 8.00 dollars and I complain about the price I should pay. The manager was so unpleasant and with hostile attitude she
told me that was the price incluiding tax. I paid with EBT card, so tax is exempt. I told her that something might be wrong with the cash register but she got nasty and said : now I have to give you one dollar from my pocket. In response I told the manager that the position was so big for her
because she couldn't solve the problem as it should be. She got mad and told me in front of clients and employees not to come to her store anymore. This happened today Sunday May14 at 11:25am.
I BELIEVE THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE MORE CAREFULLY AT THE TIME WHEN HIRING PEOPLE, IN PARTICULAR IF IT IS A MANAGER POSITION.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store 
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee