Dollar General / beach towels
I went into the Franklin, KY store and purchased beach towels. The sign above them said 50% off beach towels. The cashier refused to honor the discount because a Separate sale sticker was posted that showed the dates and that date had already passed. She also said as she rang them up, "These are on sale aren't they?" Should your employee not honor the coupon since they were still posted and she wasn't even aware they sale had ended?
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - Employees
- Dollar General - Returning a defective dvd w a receipt cashier stated was a federal law could not give refund 
- Dollar General - the service and how prices have rises, service is very poor
- Dollar General - store stocking, service and cleanliness.
- Dollar General - security pins are defective... they can move thru the plastic and stab you