Dollar General / 70 yr. old having I d checked.
My wife today went to buy wine at the Dollar General in Citrus Springs Fl. and was asked for her I D. She is 70 years old. I could see if she was in her 20' s but 70 years old. She didn't want to go back out to her car so the man behind her thought it was so stupid. He showed his I D and she paid for it. How is that legal when the clerk knew it was for her? I told her she should have left and bought the wine down the street even if it cost more. Why bother going to a store where a customer gets harassed like this? Also there was some flannel shirts on sale. Last week they were buy 1 and get 1 free but today they said 20% off. My wife asked for the price but the clerk could care less about helping her. He was not busy. Just had 1 other customer in the store. What customer service. I think something needs to be done about the service and this clerk that could care less.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee
- Dollar General - the provided at store 17489