Disney Store / service
On Halloween I brought my two daughters to trick or treat at your Concord, CA store. We arrived a little early and decided to do some shopping at your store. While we were there, employee Lauren was handing out some trick or treat goodie bags to all the kids. I took my daughters up to her but she did not offer them one. After awhile I noticed that it was all the Hispanic kids who were the ones receiving them. I even made a purchase thinking she would offer my daughters one with purchase, but nothing. As a long time Disney customer and season pass holder I have never experienced anything like this. It was quite an unpleasant experience.
More Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service 
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- The Disney Store - delivery failure
- Disney Store - service, employee (juanita) store manager
- Disney Store - military service discount
- Disney Store Bethel Park - Rude and unhelpful managers
- The Disney Store Online - shipping, customer service, returns
- Disney Store - online chat