Dish Network TV / horrific experience with dishtv and at&t bundle

Charlotte, NC, United States
3.35
Phone: 704-264-5894
Was lured by AT&T to switch my from Timewarner Cable bundle to DishTV and ATT Internet / Phone Service. Phone service and Internet installation went as planned with some minor glitches, however Dishtv Never showed up for first of 2 appointments causing me to burn 2 vacation days awaiting technician arrival. I rec'd a call a few days later asking about an open order pending and a third appointment was setup to install Dish. The technician arrived 6 hours late for the third appointment - during a rainstorm and at 6:30 in the evening. He explained that the line of site to establish service was inadequate for the service I ordered, but using the new Dish and new Receivers, I would be fine. The technician assured the following Saturday we would receive a visit to complete order. Again a no show however a call late in the day that the technician was running late and would be out first thing Sunday morning. Again a no show on the following Sunday. No calls came from Dish regarding this order since. I called today (being a week after the last no-show) and was advised a manager was at my house on 9/15 and verified that no-line of sight was available completely contradicting the technician who was onsight. No call was ever placed to us, and we have absolutely no evidence that anyone ever even showed up on 9/15.. no note, no followup.. nothing.
Tried to complain to Dish only to be transferred to no less than 4 individuals before being put into a que for installation. I will cancel my AT&T Service and ask to never receive a flyer to bundle services again in the mail as false advertising.
Mi