Dish Networknot completing wiring job they promised

C

Jeffrey Adams who puts in satalite tv for dish tv sent a worker by the name of Joe to my house to put in the boxes and run the wiring. Joe said he was running behind so he was going to use the wiring we already had which was all over my roof, but he would be back the next day to complete the job and make the wiring look nice. I agreed to this and he left when he got our tv, s all hooked up and working. Joe did not show up the next day so I called Jeffrey back and he called Joe and got it sch. for a morning the next week. Joe did not show up again. So far this job has been sch. 13 different times and Joe has not showed up once to fix this wiring yet. He always has some excuse. Twice it was because of the rain and I do understand that as I have a metal roof. But the other time he just came us with excused. Each time this has been sch. someone has had to be home to meet them and no one ever showed up. I want to get this resolved not before it goes on any longer. We have been trying to get this done now for around 3 months. Jeffrey Adams phone number is [protected] and Joe's phone number is [protected]. Neither one of them will answer me any more, but I leave a message and they are not calling me back either. Can you please help me? Thanks Carl Beckham

• Su
    Superpipe78 Mar 07, 2011

They did't bury my wire in the yard i had to do it.

• Li
    Lighthouser Sep 17, 2013

Same guy (Jeff) talked me into changing my DirecTV account to my roommates and save money. He said my early-disconnect fee would be $100 but he would pay $80 of that amount. That hasn't been done and it has several months.

I wish I knew the name of his company.

• Li
    Lighthouser Sep 17, 2013

I'm still waiting for Jeff to pay the balance on my DirecTV account even though the service has been changed to another name now. I made a payment of $20.13, leaving the balance I owed of $80 and to protect my credit rating, another $40 on today 9/17/2013

If I knew the name of his company I would file a BBB complaint also.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices