Dish Network / fraudulant claim insects in reciever
WOW! We had a faulty reciever we put up with for months. We finally called Dish Network and were instructed to return the unit. We did so and a few weeks later a charge for a damaged reciever shows up on our account to the tune of $275.00!! When I called to ask what was damaged I was informed that there was a note on our account stating that the reciever was "infested with insects and was destroyed immediatly because it was a biohazard!" I asked the nice man "what kind of insects?"..."Did they take pictures?"...I have no idea was my answer, I can only read the note.. I then spoke to a "coach"...and was given the same line, was infested with insects and I can't tell you anything about what kind or answer any questions...I informed the man that I will fight this and will not pay these false charges, then imagine my surprise when I come online and do a search and find another complaint on this website exactly the same as mine!!! I can't believe any company would stoop so low as to do this, I'm horrified of "bugs" and just the thought of it has me nauseated and made me feel dirty...I'm madder then I've ever been and will not let this one go un-noticed!
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - customer service/ fraud dept
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dish unilaterally canceled my account
- Dish Network / Dish.com - not having a simple channel like nbc!
- Dish Network / Dish.com - employment and customer complaint
- Dish Network / Dish.com - deceptive renewal practices/termination charge