Dish Network / poor customer satisfaction

1 6297 Doris DriveMillville, NJ, United States
Phone: 856-462-1504

I have had dishnetwork for almost two years with numerous outatges which dishnetwork doesnt reimburse for even though that is not the customers fault. Until today any other time they (dishnetwork) have disconnected me they immediately reconnected me when they have done a soft disconnect, as they call it, as soon as I have paid my past due balance. Knowing i live in a blizzard area currently ravaged by bad snow storm after bad snow storm causing a state of emergency dishnetwork is unwilling to do as they have always done before and reconnet me with payment of my past due amount which is only $90.64. Instead dishnetwork wants me to pay almost double that amount just to reconnect my service. However dishnetwork falsely advertises saying they have award winning customer service satisfaction under whose standards their own? Because me being a paying customer I cant tell I am not a satisfied customer and appartenly with all of the complaints I am not the only customer who has been blaintly lied too. If dishnetwork wants a clue on good customer service follow the first rule of advise when it comes to customer satisfaction the customer, who helps make pay checks and various other bills for the company, is always right and the company should do everything it can to keep happy satisfied customers. One unsatisfied customer can cause alot of havoc for a company word of mouth spreads quickly. I for one am telling all of my friends and family about my negative experiences and they will tell all of their friends and family.