Dish Network / sick of lies and changing terms!

The sucks are turning their satellite a little then charging 50 bucks to come out and adjust the dish. This must generate enough revenue to be pretty obvious. Also all their terms are subject to change at any time. Were really sick of lies and changing terms!

Comments

• My
      17th of Aug, 2007

Dish network means Trash & neverwork!

• La
      9th of Sep, 2007

I too am sick and tired of overcharging and no customer service. They were going to charge me 49.99 to have a tech come out to my place,but they said it would be free one time. Guess what? They are charging me for that, but i am not paying them the 49.99. Then I didn't want hd anymore so now they are taking 4.68 out of me for that. It said that in one spot but in another spot they are taking 6.00 out for enabling my hd programming.They are still charging me with a partial for hd. What can we really do with these fraudulent people? Any smart ideas smb...

• Br
      15th of Sep, 2008

Someone who said they were calling from Dish Network called my cell phone and promised me for $43.99 a month that I would get HBO/Starrz free for 3 months, installation for 4 rooms for free, 2 DVRS and a $50.00 credit on my first bill and if I gave them my credit card number to the tech that installed it that I could get HBO/Starrz free for 12 months. What a joke! I have never been treated so badly by a company.
    The first employees had no idea what to do and after requesting a supervisor or corporates number they wouldn't give it to me. I have been given some 3rd parties number (which is never answered by a live person) and told that they can't do anything for me. I have been on the phone for 2 days and after two supervisors, David with dish #915-298-5912 told me that my account was set up with a fraudulant credit card! I haven't even given my credit card information yet! He informed me that I could get in trouble for someone in New York signing me up and using someone else's credit card. I haven't even paid my first bill yet. I was calling since my bill was wrong and to get a tech to come out and fix my equipment. We didn't get the 2 dvrs promised and if you are recording anything we can't watch tv in the bedroom. And my child's tv changes channels when I'm watching tv in my bedroom.
    Everytime I call I get someone who barely speaks English and who brushes me off to someone else.
    I was also told by the supervisor David that he wasn't going to call me a liar but he wouldn't honor what was originally promised to me the day I signed up. I had no idea that I should be recording the conversation!
    I want to cancel and I've been told I have to contact 3rd party to see if there is a early termination with them! I never would have signed up if I knew it was a 3rd party.
    What can I do?

• De
      6th of Mar, 2009

I feel you they did the same to me lies about everything...They are nothing but crooks in my book...and now they advertising for $9.95 per month
    DON"T DO IT ...IT'T A TRAP IT WILL COST YOU AN ARM AND LEG PEOPLE