Dish Network / harrassment

1 United States

HELP ME TO GET DISH NETWORK TO STOP CALLING ME!! I am chronically ill & unable to leave my home most days. I have been getting harassing calls from Dish since this summer. The calls are now 2-3 times weekly. Every time I get a call, I call the 1-800 # listed on Dish website. I have spoke to many rude people who do not take any responsiblity for calls representing Dish Network. They ensure me that I am on their DO NOT CALL list & I have added myself to the national DNC. On 10-03-08 I spoke with a Dish Network employee Rubin Perea whom claimed to be in the DNC dept. Operator ID-4YI. His desk # [protected]. I also have the number to a 3rd party call center that sales Dish via spoof numbers. Their return # [protected], I mostly got hang ups when I called and questioned why will Dish not stop calling me??? I live in a condo & could not even install a dish if I wanted. I don't know what else to do besides spreading the word about this horribly ran company. FYI- I have a log of each phone call for over the past month now.