DirecTV — intentionally, knowingly, recklessly or with criminal negligence misrepresents?
This is basically the letter I sent to Mr. Chase Carey, President & Ceo 2230 East Imperial Highway El Segundo CA 90245 and Carmen P. Nava Senior Vice President - Customer Care 208 S. Akard St. Dallas, TX 75202
Basically, on or about 09/22/17 I received a very good promotion from cable tv. I called to cancel my Directv service. I was offered a $20 and a $60 credit for 2 years if I would remain with Directv for 2 years (2 year contract).
My 10/18/17 statement reflected my $20 and $60 credit. "Save $60 for 12 months (1 of 12)" and "Save $20 for 12 months (5 of 12)" I called asking why (1 of 12) and (5 of 12) instead of (1 of 24) I was informed my credits were listed on my account but I would have to call in to get them activated or added to my account after my present credits reached (12 of 12). That occurred this month (12 of 12). I called last week and was informed there were no $20 credits to be added to my account. Basically I was rudely informed someone would contact me within 48 hours. That was last week and no one has contacted me.
I have asked for a transcript of my verbal 2 year contract agreement. I was informed I would have to request that transcript in writing. This is my official request for that transcript in writing.
I am in a 2 year contract with Directv and Directv has broken their part of the contract after 8 months. The promotion from the cable company is no longer valid.
What is the next step I need to take to insure Directv upholds their end of our contract, send letters to the AG, FCC…?
Account # [protected]
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change