DirecTV — honoring contract and sending to collections over your lack of service.
A few months back I was sent to collections over a installation that never happened. Nobody ever showed up and I had to pay over 300 plus dollars. I spoke to multiple supervisors and they say they'll call me back and never do.See Top 10 Worst Companies in El Paso, TXWas sold with a promise to receive $200 in gift cards that never came. Direct tv blamed at&t and at&t blamed direct tv... I've been a loyal customer for years. This isn't all, I'm suppose to be locked in to a $120 a month and paid $186 dollars today. Lack of integrity and customer service. This merger has been nothing but GARBAGE! SHAMEFULLY BUSINESS!
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change