DirecTV / at&t internet & bundled promotions with directv

1 Atlanta, GA, United States

I upgraded my AT&T account from a base internet package to a bundle offer marketed for combining services with DirecTV. I signed up & they shut off the AT&T internet and set up an entirely new account. Once that was fixed, they scheduled a technician to install the DirecTV satellite. He never shows. 3 weeks later customer service calls me to resolve the service installation. The technician shows up this time installing additional and supplemental equipment to what we had in place currently. A few weeks later I get emails demanding me to return the equipment from my internet that was currently in service. A few more weeks pass by and I get billing statements from AT&T with hundreds of dollars of fees for non-returned equipment, packages I did not consent to subscribing to and they've deactivated my AT&T account access and migrated everything to DirecTV where I am given a new account number and new logins where I am unable to make payments or receive customer support for my previously active AT&T account that I had kept active for over 5 years at this point. To make things worse, the DirecTV promotional package which initially attracted my interest to upgrade had been removed and deleted from my account and a new package at 3x the price had been set up without my knowledge or authorization. This package also did not include eligibility for $400 worth of AT&T rewards Visa cards as rebates included within the package. BillShark, you are my last hope for retribution before pursuing formal legal action against this abomination. Please call with ANY questions to help your battle for Justice. Thank you!

Ja