Direct TV / over charging me since I canceled services
I cancelled my services in 3-6-18. Balance due at time is 241.00. I refused to pay until I got my final bill and information to send equipment back.
Customer service rep told me it will be 30 days before I receive my box to return equipment. (I have no contract with them anymore as I was with direct tv for 14 years)
They kept sending me letters that my service will be disconnected in such date. I called and asked why am I getting this information when I cancelled my services? I still have no return information. I them get an email that my bill is now 281 and change. I call customer service and ask how my final bill goes up 40$ in 2 days? The representative could not answer why and seemed a bit stumped. It has been less then a week and now my bill is 386 and change. I'm at the point of seeing my attorney because I know I am not the only person AT&T is doing this to.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Customer Service
- DirecTV - Tv
- DirecTV - replacing old equipment
- DirecTV - equipment moved to new house
- DirecTV - theft by deception