Direct TV / over charging me since I canceled services

I cancelled my services in 3-6-18. Balance due at time is 241.00. I refused to pay until I got my final bill and information to send equipment back.
Customer service rep told me it will be 30 days before I receive my box to return equipment. (I have no contract with them anymore as I was with direct tv for 14 years)
They kept sending me letters that my service will be disconnected in such date. I called and asked why am I getting this information when I cancelled my services? I still have no return information. I them get an email that my bill is now 281 and change. I call customer service and ask how my final bill goes up 40$ in 2 days? The representative could not answer why and seemed a bit stumped. It has been less then a week and now my bill is 386 and change. I'm at the point of seeing my attorney because I know I am not the only person AT&T is doing this to.

Ti
Apr 19, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      19th of Apr, 2018

at&t /direct tv are scammers
    nothing is ever there fault
    they have a way of "losing" records or calls when you the customer get told anything, unless it suits them
    but yet they will find away to do nothing nor do they care
    you canceled service your bill should not be going up
    30 days to receive a box or info to return the equipment? really?
    odd how things go snails pace when its you but yet you owe them 1 cent and bam! they want it 20 minutes ago
    your best bet is to file a complaint with the better business bureau online