Direct TV / unauthorized charges due to computer error!

1 OK, United States Review updated:

Direct TV is a company which people should be aware of. I ended my using them after using a debit card to pay my bills. Then upon leaving them I sent them back all three receivers as agreed. Then found on Christmas Eve that they had a computer error resulting in my card being charged for one of the receivers. This is after someone had called me from there days prior confirming that they had in fact received the receivers. I called them on Christmas Eve after finding they had charged my bank account for a receiver (over $200.00), they acknowledged the error, told me I will be getting credit but can't tell when. Joh Q Public should watch them and be careful what information they are given because they can have things such as this happen resulting in better profit margins in the event John Q Public doesn't catch it.

I called again today the day after Christmas spoke with a representative attempting to get her to tell me when the credit will happen, she put me on hold and hung up on me.

Great Company huh...

Comments

• Wr
      3rd of Jun, 2013

Direct-tv has charged me $41.14 on my debit card for no reason at all and they cannot find it in their records. They tell me the only way I can correct this is by using a fax # they gave me (customer service) and to submit the complaint to this fax #. Now, does that make sense.