Direct TV / unauthorized charges due to computer error!
Direct TV is a company which people should be aware of. I ended my using them after using a debit card to pay my bills. Then upon leaving them I sent them back all three receivers as agreed. Then found on Christmas Eve that they had a computer error resulting in my card being charged for one of the receivers. This is after someone had called me from there days prior confirming that they had in fact received the receivers. I called them on Christmas Eve after finding they had charged my bank account for a receiver (over $200.00), they acknowledged the error, told me I will be getting credit but can't tell when. Joh Q Public should watch them and be careful what information they are given because they can have things such as this happen resulting in better profit margins in the event John Q Public doesn't catch it.
I called again today the day after Christmas spoke with a representative attempting to get her to tell me when the credit will happen, she put me on hold and hung up on me.
Great Company huh...
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - never ordered directv, never had directv
- DirecTV - new service
- Direct TV - deceptive sales tactics
- DirecTV - bully service, long phone calls, falsifying under service contract when you disconnect
- DirecTV - service call