Direct TV / rebate for dish buyout

1 Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800531-5000

The salesgirl that set up my account promised a 100% buyout of my DISH lease if I would convert to directv, I agreed, since switching to directv I have called them several times including the salesgirl, I have been told several times by the company that if I don't hear from them by such and such a date to call back, and for the salesgirl I haven't heard from her either. just want everyone to know that this supposed buyout salespitch is nothing more than a scam to get people to switch to there product.

Comments

• Vy
      10th of Oct, 2010

I got conned into using them when I did a package deal. I was suppose to have gotten it for $29.95 a month. LOL! Every month the bill is different. When I wanted to cancel they said I'd have to pay them $200 for a early disconnected fee.

That's how they can afford to give you $100 and your friend $100 for signing up.

As soon as April 11, 2011 comes I can't wait to call and tell them cancel service.

Whenever we have a bad storm we lose service as well.

I'll never recommend these people to anyone.

• Fr
      18th of Oct, 2010

I also got into the such scam!! Please BEWARE BEFORE GOING TO DIRECT TV UNTIL YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING WHAT YOU WERE PROMISED.