Direct TV / refuses to give refund
I recently became a new subscriber to directtv. After 4 days of having the service, I knew it in no way compared to the prior provider that I had had for years. I contacted directtv and was reassured by them that because I had the 30 day trial I would be refunded the $431.31 for the hd receiver, so I went ahead and canceled. Weeks later after returning the receiver, I called directtv to find out why my account still has not been credited. They now say, oh well you can't get refunded for that. I am fuming that they would think I would be so stupid to get roped into a deal that has ended up costing me more than $100 per day to watch their inferior satellite television. I never would have canceled the service if I knew I was going to be charged anyway! I have talked to several directtv supervisors and keep getting the same "no" to my request for the refund that I am due.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - Direct TV, billing, support system
- DirecTV - Told one thing when I call and call back and get told another...
- Direct TV - Direct TV on screen Guide
- DirecTV - Customer service was HORRIBLE!!!
- DirecTV - protection plan scam