Direct TV / beware - installer thefts!
Beware of the contractors directtv sends to install your systems! They do not work for direct! They are not bonded!!
My family recently had directtv installed in our our. We were quoted by bellsouth that there would be no extra charges to have two dvr's and four receivers installed in our home. The installers (Contract laborers from out of the state) arrived at our home at 4:45 pm to begin the installation. The installers walked into our home and immediately began spouting extra charges that were to be paid to them.. Not directtv.
Our home is very large so it was difficult to monitor two installers at one time.
When they left our home my dell axim pda was "missing"!! I had bought this pda 6 months ago!
I called the contracting service that directtv sends to customers homes regarding the theft. They were totally unconcerned! Their reply to me was... Collect it on your "homeowners insurance"!!!
This incident happened in metairie, louisiana!! 2007
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - cable
- DirecTV - cable 
- DirecTV - unethical behavior
- DirecTV - removal of tv channel
- DirecTV - tech support