Direct TV / false information
When i originally agreed to sign up for Direct TV there was a promotional advertisement going on now that i've gotten my services installed and i received my billing statement the price that was told to me is not what im being charged i've spoke to two representatives in which one said that I may have been incorerctly billed so she would transfer me to a supervisor whom i spoke to and basically was told whomever initially set up the account gave me wrong information and i was wasting my time because there is nothing he could or would do to correct the false information that was given to me.
I am completely unsatisfied with the way the situation was handled I spoke to three different representatives from Direct TV in which all of them have given me different informaton i fell as though they tell u one thing to get you to sign a contract and then bill u for whatever they want and that is totally unaccetable and i would like to get this matter resolved a.s.a.p.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - canceled and rescheduling appointment
- DirecTV - genie
- DirecTV - new box in extra room
- DirecTV - poor customer service 
- DirecTV - direct tv and at&t