Direct TV / false information

3857 N. 60th St.United States Review updated:
Phone: (414)444-9774
When i originally agreed to sign up for Direct TV there was a promotional advertisement going on now that i've gotten my services installed and i received my billing statement the price that was told to me is not what im being charged i've spoke to two representatives in which one said that I may have been incorerctly billed so she would transfer me to a supervisor whom i spoke to and basically was told whomever initially set up the account gave me wrong information and i was wasting my time because there is nothing he could or would do to correct the false information that was given to me.

I am completely unsatisfied with the way the situation was handled I spoke to three different representatives from Direct TV in which all of them have given me different informaton i fell as though they tell u one thing to get you to sign a contract and then bill u for whatever they want and that is totally unaccetable and i would like to get this matter resolved a.s.a.p.

Comments

Th
  5th of May, 2008
I signed up for direct TV about a year ago I think. I was quoted an amout with several specials offered to me for leaving cable and going to Direct TV. I bought the DVDDR with a discount also. When the installer came to my house, he hooked eveything up. When he was finished he called a representive at direct and she went over the EXACT AGREEMENT that I had agreed to. There was no problem. The next day the channels were not all working, when I called Direct TV I found out that I was now signed into an agreement that cost more and didn't have the package I agreed to. I made several calls, the customer service was very rude, would not help, actually said there was no package even offered that I had agreed to. After the rudeness, no help from the customer service and now I didn't have the package I agreed to, I canceled my service after three days. I then was charged a bill for breaking my contract. NOTE: The contract and service that I never agreed too. Several months later, Direct TV told me if I mailed my DVDDR back my account would be cleared. So I mailed back the DVDDR that I paid for and owned, and now I have a collection agency calling morning, noon, and night. Can you please correct this problem for me. If I have to pay anything, I want my DVDDR mailed back to me, Thomas R. Bergstrom, phone #707-746-8855
Pa
  10th of Jan, 2011
Direct Tv is very misleading .
When you talk to the sales team and set up your account they dont tell you that in order to get the refferal reward for some one that recomended you you have to set it up before you sign on the instalation. That is also the case for there Rebates. and when I gave them my cridet card information for a one time payment of $19.99 service fee to start it up they billed me for $57.99 a month in advanc and took it direct from my account, They also set it up as a direct with drawl from my account for the rest of the payments .
I contacted customer service and the reply was " You should have read the fine print" and " To bad what it is is what it is "
I'm not done with this yet .

DirecTV Logo DirecTV