Direct TV / online signup

United States Review updated:
4.55
Tried to sign up for Direct TV online. I got a screen that said there was a problem with my order and to call and gave a phone number. I found, when I called, that there was no problem, they just wanted to tell me that the first month would be $10 higher and that there would be a $21 fee for something.

None of this was on their website. I told the rep that their website was deceptive and to cancel my order. She just kept right on talking until I hung up.

I will do without satellite TV before I will do business with this company.

Comments

Ke
  17th of Jun, 2010
Please stand up together we can make a right thing
We will open a campaign to force Direct TV to provide their services to consumers rightful and Direct T V should obey the fed or/and state regulation that should protect consumers. Direct TV, They are running a big scam right now by giving out misleading information and flyers all over Medias. By many and many scams from Direct TV’ false advertisement, wrong billing, poor and incompetent customer service, Unauthorized over charge, cancelation fee and 24 hours only policy for cancelation, Harassing calls, scam selling, roof damage and more to notice. It is ridiculous for consumers that are allowed only 24 hours to cancel the services from the first day installation if consumers are not satisfied.
We need stand up together to ask our Congress representatives, our senators, our local force law force, our State General Attorney to sent a clear and strong message to Direct TV. We want State and Federal open investigation on all over Direct TV misleading services to our consumers for many years. We should not allow this happen in our society today.
We will collect all the problems you have, are facing with Direct TV and we will sent letters to all official agencies and Congress. Please have your name and address if applicable.
Best Regards