Direct TV / billing customer service extra fees

1 5205 w 28th aveUnited States Review updated:
Phone: 3032332596

They have the worst customer service. we received a bill that had 80 dollars worth of ppv. they said they were gonna credit it 3 months ago. Its now added back into our bill. we paid by debt card and authorized our payment of 65 dollars then we received our bank statement they authorized 2 payments of 10.99 and 2 payments of 14.99 with out our permission now i had to close my bank card and wait for a new one while they investigate. Im pissed so then i gop to call to cancel they want to charge me 120 fee to disconnect its been 12 months and the early disconnect is on the dvr player i already bought. Im so upset my 65 dollar bill is turning into a 400 bill and its ridiculous. Other people need to be warned.

Comments

• Ro
      31st of Jul, 2008

i sign up for verizon 99 dollar pkg which included tv. Direst tv keep over billing me and refused to turn bill over to verizon. The Fcc need to shut down this companies that scam people. They broke the agreement and they expect me to pay them the fee for early termatiom

• Ra
      5th of Aug, 2008

I am going thru a similar thing with direct tv a suspended account due to awaiting HOA installation approval turned into an unauthorized charge to my debit card of $673.04. It's fraudulant!!!

• Br
      23rd of Oct, 2008

Point blank DIRECT TV is TOTALLY dis-honest! When I solicited them I was leaving Dish because of their overcharges! Boy am I surprised now by the lies that DIRECT dumps on you. I was told my DVR would record 2 shows while I watch 1...IT DOESN'T! I was told the Direct dish is "NEW" technology and it does not go out in bad weather. The 3rd day I had Direct, a rain storm shut it down for 45 minutes. I was told my DVR could be viewed at the other 2 receivers I ordered through the remotes for the other 2 boxes. WRONG!! you can't watch anything from another receiver other than the 1 that recorded it! I was told I would get Cinemax, Showtime, Starz and HBO free for 3 months...I did, then they started charging me for the service w/o my permission! I was told my bill would be $49.99 per month TOTAL! Now I am being billed $49.99 + 4.99X3 for 3 seperate converter boxes and another $45 a month for HBO, Showtime and Starz! In closing ALL of the above conversations were recorded by DIRECT TV as I placed my order. Now that I am contesting almost everything, they "CLAIM" they can't access my voice recorded phone order detailing EVERYTHING I claim above!! WHAT A SCAM. DO NOT ORDER DIRECT TV!!! They are worse than Fannie Mae and the rest of the CORPORATE CROOKS raping this Country!!! Don't beleive me, call me 919.291.1949. "B"