Direct TV / the way they look at the costumer

This an email from direct tv to me !

Show details 1:46 pm (1 hour ago)

You focus on the little things so much that the big ones get overlooked. We are very thankful as well that you don’t have directv . You would be too high maintenance. And tell your friends if they are anything like you not to have directv either. We like intelligent customers that don’t focus on the little things and can see the big picture.

Ignorance and stupidity – you take the cake dude! J

I love you

Andrew byrd
[protected]
Directv - sales & service
Cs@satelliteactivations.com
Http://www.Savewithdirectv.com

Gr

Comments

• Di
      6th of Jun, 2010

Hello forum - My name is Andrew Byrd. I am the one in which the guy is referencing in the email. I am the DIRECTV dealership in question. This guy is an ex disgruntled contractor and is making every effort to discredit me. He never showed on time for his jobs, he stole materials off the truck and was a very dishonest contractor. Customer complaints were numerous. I had to stop using him to try and keep our good reputation alive. As you can see, he kept his word in one area - he said he was going to complain and make stuff up on every board he could find. Feel free to email me or call me regarding this matter. Andrew Byrd cs@satelliteactivations.com 678-710-8330

17th of Aug, 2011

This guy Andrew Byrd is lying, he always is nothing but a smart a$$
    his company installed for me and it was never right, didn't pick up channels, he always gave the run arround. After I signed the contract, he said well you should have signed with dish. He is a jerk. Don't believe him anything he says is a lie!!!

• 2c
      29th of Jun, 2012

Andrew Byrd is a filthy liar.

29th of Jun, 2012

I am a retired Navy LT and Vietnam veteran. I was stationed mainly out of the Da Nang coastal zone and sustained injuries in this horrible conflict that will haunt me for the rest of my life. I have seen many of my fellow comrades die, and suffer injuries far beyond my own. I share all this as I was directly told by Mr. Andrew Byrd during a phone conversation with him to be a liar. - Having seen the previous comment, I could not notice my own experience with him. Mr. Byrd also berated me verbally. He at one point asked me, completely out of context, if I voted for our current president and that I had to be a Democrat as no Republican would be as stupid as me. He then taunted me to call him back as he was having a good time telling me this. This encounter has made me very depressed and sad for Mr. Byrd, as I think he does not understand what this country and all the good Americans serving it are truly about. My name is Josh Emery, and I am proud of my nation and the independence and sovereignty it still represents today. May you all have a wonderful 4th. God bless.

• Wi
      24th of Aug, 2012

I have also just had my experience with this TERRIBLE man. This is the e-mail I received AFTER I asked for him to please stop contacting me he continued to HARASS AND THREATEN ME!
    Andrew Byrd:
    The things you hear that are negative about our company are most likely coming out of the mouths of people like you. Birds of a feather flock together

People that make appts and do not show
    People that have the entitlement mentality and want things handed to them
    People that have no ability to better themselves but expect others to do it for them

My advice to you is no matter what you "hear" always be a person of your own merit.

In other words, lead, don't follow

I wish you well in your endeavors. I have passed your email and response to my colleagues and fellow business owners. Maybe that should assist in what should happen happening.

May God bless you and your family

Andrew Byrd

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 12:48pm
    To: "Andrew Byrd"
    Subject: Re: DirectTv Sales Position

Yeah, I heard a lot of bad things about the position and company and decided against it. Sounded like it would have been a waste of time for me too. Sorry you guys took it so personally. Please do not contact me again.