Direct TV / lied and denyed it

1 United States

We have been having Direct TV since 1996 they started off great. Then 1997 they started takeing away channels and we were still paying for those channels we were unhappy because they were the only company in the area that would serve us. Then 2008 our dish got messed up by a hurricane. So they sent us a new dish and they sent two guys to install it .The guys that Direct TV sent to install dish did not know what they were doing and I was stuck installing it myself. After I installed it myself Direct TV took more channel away from us and we were paying 67 dollars a month for 78 channels that was really unfair so we switched to Dish network . The guy Dish network sent knew what he was doing unlike those two clowns from Direct TV. When I canceled the man I talked to said nothing about a early cancelation fee. Then a month lather I got a bill for 195 dollars. I was unhappy because that man told me bold face lie. Then I called Direct TV they had the nerve to say they told me about the early cancelation fee. Then I said I will not pay early cancelation fee. Then I sent the manger a email about it . then today they harrising me about the early cancelation fee. Do not do business with these baffoons.