Direct TV / service never keeps appointments

direct tv
I have been trying to get my direct tv fixed for weeks now. They keeping making appointments day and after day and never show up. Sometimes they call at 4pm to say had decided not to come to my area that day. Why couldn't they tell me that at 9 am ? Why make me wait all day as a prisoner in my house when they had no intention of even coming to the area?

Then the next day they call at 4pm (the guy was supposed to show sometime between 8 am and 4 pm) to say he was just around the corner and would be there within 15 minutes. Then they call back at 5pm to say he should be there even as we speak, then they call at 630pm to ask if my problem was resolved by the technician who never showed!

Rinse wash and repeat day after scheduled day as I am kept a prisoner in my own house.

N  17th of Jun, 2010 by
Please stand up together we can make a right thing
We will open a campaign to force Direct TV to provide their services to consumers rightful and Direct T V should obey the fed or/and state regulation that should protect consumers. Direct TV, They are running a big scam right now by giving out misleading information and flyers all over Medias. By many and many scams from Direct TV’ false advertisement, wrong billing, poor and incompetent customer service, Unauthorized over charge, cancelation fee and 24 hours only policy for cancelation, Harassing calls, scam selling, property and roof damage and more to notice. It is ridiculous for consumers that are allowed only 24 hours to cancel the services from the first day installation if consumers are not satisfied.
We need stand up together to ask our Congress representatives, our senators, our local force law force, our State General Attorney to sent a clear and strong message to Direct TV. We want State and Federal open investigation on all over Direct TV misleading services to our consumers for many years. We should not allow this happen in our society today.
We will collect all the problems you have, are facing with Direct TV and we will sent letters to all official agencies and Congress. Please have your name and address if applicable.
Best Regards